Welcome to Cowboy Boots Now! I originally started this site when I searched all over the Internet for cowboy boots fashion advice and tips, and finding very little of it. Sure, there were plenty of sites to buy your boots, but they offered no advice on what types of outfits the boots would go with, the best boots under a certain dollar amount, or what the hottest new boots of the year were. I wanted to change that.
I am going to work hard every single day to make Cowboy Boots Now the most comprehensive cowboy boots site around. You will find comparisons between different brands, dozens of reviews of the most popular brands of boots, and many more helpful articles about cowboy boots. Have a look around!
When you buy boots as frequently as I do, it really pays off long-term to know what the average price range of the different brands are ahead of time. If I am looking to spend more money and get more of a luxury boot, I know exactly which brands I am going to be checking out first. To do this, I constantly compare the prices of different brands. In this article, I will be going over the prices of the boots from Ariat and the boots from Dan Post. Both of these brands are well-known and popular, so there should be quite a bit of information to go over.
Ariat Men’s Boots vs. Dan Post Men’s Boots
After checking various websites, I began to notice a trend on the non-sale price of the boots. First off, the prices of the Ariat Men’s cowboy boots had quite a wide range.
- The lowest priced pair of Ariat cowboy boots on their website was the Heritage Roper, and they were $139.95
- The most expensive pair of Ariat boots was the Latigo Belly Caiman, priced at $499.95
- The majority of the boots were in the $150-200 price range
The Dan Post Men’s cowboy boots also had a pretty wide range, but not as wide as the Ariat boots.
- The lowest-priced pair was the Dan Post Snip Toe Leather boots at $100.77
- The highest-priced pair was the Dan Post Full Quill Ostrich boots at $379.99
- There was a nice selection of boots in that $100.77-379.99 range, with a wide selection at almost every price level
The main thing I took away from this price comparison was how similar these brands of cowboy boots were, not only in the prices, but the selection as well. They both offer boots that are great for the novice boot-wearer, as well as boots for the person who knows they want to spend $400-500 on a pair of boots. The Dan Post boots were ever so slightly cheaper than the Ariat ones, but not by much.
Ariat Women’s Boots vs. Dan Post Women’s Boots
The differences between the men’s and women’s boot prices weren’t too noticeable. Ariat had by far the bigger amount of boots available for women, with over 100.
- The lowest-priced boot was the Fatbaby at $89.95
- The most expensive boot was the Women’s Latigo Belly Caiman at $539.95
There were only 14 different types of women’s cowboy boots on the Dan Post website.
- The cheapest pair was the Dan Post Dirty Bull Ankle Boots at $149.99
- The Dan Post Black Junction Ostrich Cowgirl Boots were the most expensive at $299.99
As we can quickly see, the difference between the Ariat and Dan Post Women’s boots is much more noticeable. Ariat has by far the larger selection. If you are a woman looking for a new, fresh pair of boots, it is pretty obvious to me that Ariat is the place you would want to check out first. Whether you are looking for a pair of boots under $100, or a luxurious pair of boots over $500, Ariat will be able to satisfy your needs.
I hope this article was at least some help to people wondering about the prices of two different popular brands of boots. Of course, many places have sales, so the prices might not be the same as the ones listed here. Have a great time finding that next pair of boots!